Designing a Data Center
|✅ Paper Type: Free Essay||✅ Subject: Marketing|
|✅ Wordcount: 750 words||✅ Published: 9th Jan 2018|
A data center is a capability used to host computer systems and connected apparatus like telecommunications and storage systems. It usually includes backup power supplies, excess data communication connections, environmental controls and safety devices.
IT operations are critical feature of most industrial operations; among which, business continuity is mentionable which allows companies to run their business depending on their information system. So, it is inevitable to get all available information of company’s business methods to run its internal and external operations properly. It is mandatory to provide a reliable infrastructure in terms of both security and persistence for IT operations in order to reduce any chance of disturbance. A data center therefore must keep high standards for predicting the reliability and functionality of its hosted computer environment. This can be achieved through proper consulting with experts.
For consulting, Edge 1 mainly offers network, high end enterprise network, datacenter selection, datacenter design from building out single rack POP’s to an entire cage. We provide advice on design, offer implementation services, and tender ongoing management services.
Edge 1 Data Center Consulting Services include:
- Project Viability Studies
- Data center project viability cost budgeting is achieved by applying Key Design Criteria to the two main classes of the budget of the Technology Infrastructure & Services and the Support of Infrastructure & Services.
- Accessibility & Risk Management
- An extensive data center scrutiny to assess the capacity of the support infrastructure to provide incessant accessibility including a site assessment, an estimation of the existing load condition, a comparison to the capability limitations, detection of crucial drawbacks and possible downtime hazard, an estimation of the simultaneous safeguarding capability of the site and specialist consulting concerning advices for expansions.
- Power & Cooling Systems Scrutiny
- Our specialist technicians can afford entire load profiling and coverage from straightforward spot-checking to week-long data logging. Our method combines the trade and technology skills to ensure consumer satisfaction from conception to conclusion.
- Project Owners Demonstration
- We provide consultancy to IT management team with the size necessities, power supplies and cooling requirements of approaching computer room rearrangement. We offer the array of choices when it comes to the question of selecting the ideal support, IT & cable infrastructure for IT project. We provide consultation for equal representation of IT team when attending management, architect, engineering or construction meetings.
- Technology Expert Format Planning
- From extra power supplies, 24×7 backup services, and multiple environment control systems; to comprehensive structure control and automation methods, and miles of connections cabling, today’s industry facilities are composite. Not only are the structures themselves more intricate, but also the processes by which they are constructed. As such, the association, engineering, and teamwork require constructing them suitably and on-time are just as complicated. Our consulting services provide simplify and abridge the process for you.
- Site Selection
- Our experts facilitates our clients by providing an scrutiny of planned data center site locations together with creating abstract drawings and setting up budgets for the construction of the site. We uphold a database of data center properties in the U.S., which reduces time and cost for our client to search site.
- Business stability & Disaster Recovery
- Edge 1 has experienced and veteran professionals for determining the stability and recovery necessities of your business. Our expert service provides the ways of identifying and integrating crucial business and IT precedence into a vast permanence program.
- Relocation Assessment & Planning
- It is necessary to have the IT equipment relocation project team gathered and prearranged early in the design process. As production drawings are done and the construction starts, the team ought to work hard with equipment scheduling and relocation activities. Our consulting team can guide this phase with excellence.
Cite This Work
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
Related ServicesView all
DMCA / Removal Request
If you are the original writer of this essay and no longer wish to have your work published on UKEssays.com then please: